- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship your order.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out at any future contact from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address given on our website:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- have us delete any data we have about you;
- express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit personal information via the website, your information is protected, both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, on our own website. If that information is required it will be encrypted and transmitted to separate payment gateways in a secure way.
We also protect your information offline. Only staff members who need the information to perform a specific job like billing, expedition, customer service, etc are granted to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and password protected.